Monday, December 7, 2009

The Future. Part 2

Subscribe to this blog



Hi again,

If you haven't yet taken the poll about the future of WTBAY, I'd really appreciate you visiting this site http://bloggingaussie.blogspot.com/2009/12/whats-future-for-wtbay-i-need-your-help.html and doing so. The poll can be found on the left hand side bar and any additional comments you have about the future direction can be made in the comments or emailed to me at louisa@everythingisedible.com


From looking at the results of the poll thus far (and I will reveal them once there's a stronger pool to draw from) I have two follow up questions:

1. A bit over 50% of people have said that they think that comments should be part of membership. I'd like to unpack this a bit - can you tell me what you think this should like and mean for the blog?

2. Are you interested in collaborating with me on the future of this blog? If yes, please email me your interest and thoughts louisa@everythingisedible.com

That's aaaalllll folks. For now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you back here. As others said in comments on the previous post this has been a great resource for finding other Aussie.

I don't believe people should have to comment every day, because let's face it, life gets in the way and we are all busy, but I do think for this kind of support blog that it would be nice to see people checking in every now and then. Isn't that what this blog is about, to connect with other Aussies, meet new bloggers and show a little comment love and support.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile setting up a forum on here so that people could connect and support one another and get feedback or ask questions.

Lynda said...

I find commenting everyday a bit of a drag, and the rebel in me gets in the way... she says "nah, can't make me!"

Say G'day now and again is good.. I mostly enjoyed the guest bloggers, helped to find some wonderful Australian's doing amazing things in their lives.

A forum might be interesting. There are many of them here in Germany, but mainly orientated toward the Brits. One for ourselves might be a good thing.
I would like to help you out, let me know what I can do.

prashant said...

to connect with other Aussies, meet new bloggers and show a little comment love and support.

Work from home India

Leah Spicer said...

Talk about a beautiful blog. Keep up the good work, and check out my blog sometime.
http://sewnandheard.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I like your blog very much, Well done.Marketing communication strategy | Advertising as profession in Estonia | Advertising professional in Estonia